Listed in IT & Software, IT Infrastructure Management, ITIL, ITISM, IT Project Management, IT Service Trainings, Lean Six Sigma, BPMS
Contact Person: Niladri Choudhuri
Working Hours: 9 AM to 9 PM
Expertise: PMP, ITIL, MSP, MoP, Scrum, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile
Landmark: Beside Wipro Park
Xellentro Consulting Best PMP, ITIL, Lean Six Sigma Training in Bangalore . We are a training and consulting organization providing training and consulting with experienced hands-on consultants on the following topics:
– ITIL Foundation to Expert
– ITIL Practitioner
-DevOps Foundation Certification
– PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner
– PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner
– Scrum Developer, Master, Product Owner
– Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
– Management of Portfolios (MoP)
– Lean Six Sigma (Yellow and Green Belt)
We are an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) through PEOPLECERT. Our ITIL® 2011 Intermediate and Expert certification training course is for 3 days and the exam on the last day evening. ITIL is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. Used under licence of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Xellentro has one of the best trainers with large experience of IT Service management and consulting in the area across the globe for large organizations and governments.
We are an expert training organization with our faculty having vast experience in consulting and training accredited by Peoplecert on behalf of Axelos.
This program is for 3 full days.
Xellentro has one of the best Project Management Professionals with large experience of project management training and consulting in this subject across the globe.
This comprehensive training program would cover:
Principles of PRINCE2®
Focus on Products
Defined Roles and Responsibilities
Manage by Stages
Manage by Exception
Learn from Experience
Continued business justification
Starting up a Project
Directing a Project
Initiating a Project
Controlling a Stage
Managing a Product Delivery
Managing a Stage Boundary
Closing a Project
Xcellentro is one of the top learning destination for DevOps certifications In Bangalore
DevOps foundation certification by Xcellentro
5 skills that every DevOps engineer needs to acquire
Today’s organizations are highly receptive and ready to adopt new trends in their industry. However, can the same be said of all employees? With new changes in processes, technologies, and systems introduced every other day, are the IT employees ready to adopt change?
Especially, in the case of DevOps engineers, being ready for change is important as the DevOps environment is dynamic and subject to new changes every day. From the deployment pipelines to the systems architecture, a DevOps engineer needs to constantly overcome complex challenges posed by a consistent change.
In this article, let us take a look at five important skills every DevOps engineer needs to acquire in order to fare well in this dynamic space.
- Teamwork skills: DevOps is first and foremost a collaborative environment. This could be both between teams and within teams. From working in teams on code development to taking part in code review sessions, a DevOps engineer needs to constantly interact with other teammates, exchange ideas, and share knowledge. This makes it necessary for all DevOps engineers and managers to be great team players. Also, in a collaborative space like DevOps, there is never enough room to accommodate large individual egos. Therefore, those individuals who place the team and the customers above their own interests are sure to fare well in the DevOps culture.
- Interpersonal skills: DevOps calls for constant interaction among teams to facilitate better communication and knowledge exchange. It is, therefore, important for DevOps engineers to have strong interpersonal skills. The ability to communicate one’s ideas clearly is important to promote collaboration between teams and break down organizational silos.DevOps engineer must, therefore, appreciate the idea that the core of any company is its people. read on
Want to know the best training/courses in your area ? let us help you. !!
Upcoming Training Schedules
Visit our Trainings Tree marketplace
Little more about us
Xellentro is an emerging global provider of project, program and portfolio management consulting and training services. Headquarters in Bangalore, India, Xellentro works closely with its clients in tackling their most difficult organizational development challenges. Xellentro is a specialist organization that works with its clients to identify improvement areas and uses experienced consultants to enhance their business and development processes.
While the realm of Management Consulting is vast and a number of firms provide a range of advisory services
what differentiates us is our practitioner’s approach where we don’t limit ourselves only to advisory and rather prefer to stay on till envisaged benefits are realized and final outcomes are delivered. We bring in huge experience across industry verticals and geographies which make us confident enough to put our neck into the stake when it comes to achieving envisaged benefits and values.
Please login or register to add your review.