Why FMW Training ?
Instructors: Our dynamic instructors, the best in their fields, combine years of practical experience with academic rigor to provide thorough, hands-on instruction that can be applied immediately and effectively in the real world. Our instructors are compensated more and we expect them to deliver more.
Competitive Pricing: Whether you choose our open-enrollment public classes, our in-house seminars or custom-delivered projects, you will find our pricing structure to be highly competitive, delivering the highest quality training at the best value.
Industry Recognition: FMW’s client list reads like a Who’s Who of the global financial services industry. All of our classes are accredited by NASBA for CPE credits, and probably the greatest testament to the quality of our classes is that most of the attendees we enroll are repeat students.
- Securities Operations Bootcamp
- Securities Operations / Securities Markets Intensive for New Hires
- Buyside Securities Operations
- Corporate Actions Processing
- Advanced Corporate Actions
- Equity Trade Lifecycle
- Fixed Income Trade Lifecycle
- Derivatives Trade Lifecycle
- Lifecycle of a Financial Derivative
- Derivatives Clearing Organizations
- Global Securities Operations
- Global Custody, Foreign Exchange & Governance
Want to know who the best training provider in your area ? let us help you. !!
- Securities Markets: Products and Risks
- Risk Management for Non-Quants
- Operational Risk
- Operational Risk of Financial Derivatives
- Basel III Masterclass
- Introduction to Credit Default Swaps
- Advanced Credit Derivatives
- Assessing Corporate Credit Risk
- Counterparty Credit Risk and CVA
- Operational Risk for Central Banks and Financial Regulators
- Auditing Bank Risk Models
- BCBS 239: Risk Data Aggregation
- Credit Risk for OTC Derivatives
- Key Risk Indicators
- Market Risk in the Trading Book
784 Morris Turnpike #382
Short Hills, NJ 07078Tel: 973-671-1020
Need Help? Connect us !!
Let our Coaches help you Choose!
we are just a click away!
Connect us on : [email protected]
From the Blog
Check out our newest articles