In this competitive new age Learning is the need of the hour, Everyone is busy in upgrading themselves in ever changing tech word. New technology, changing business environment pushes us to upgrade our self to the current environment. So training is unavoidable there is no choice so these pointers will help you to make most of it:
- Commitment and Time is very important: Unless you invest Time and energy to the extent required learning will not just happen. Learning needs your extra effort one have to stretch a bit especially you if are in regular job. Take confidence into your two important stake holders that is family and your office boss. Consider off peak seasons if possible which will benefit in multiple way and you can bargain with provider and boss for time.
- Do your research: Its quite normal we seek guidance from our friends and well-wishers before we take any learning courses, however that should not be the final point of decision. Google is your best friend, Trainings Tree (trainingstree.com) could be a great help, Check for review, look for credible alternatives do comparative study on all parameters. Make a list of things to clarify and write to institutes and confirm whether they provide what you are looking for
- Potential of new Technology: Its nice to learn some new things but remember any learning is connected to economics , It can drain your savings. In ever changing Technology life it’s important you learn the future tech which will stand for a while then a just a wave. Today every six month you find a new technology which will make every other old, that means you are also technically outdated. Be aware of future of theology before investing and once you invest stick to that for a while.
- Quality costs a bit but worth it: It’s not always true that high cost equals to high Quality however to maintain high standard of teaching there will be costs. While you are in search give equal priority to Quality and have a decent budget. Quality is always a subjective its difficult to judge one of the important indicator of quality is Outcome. For professional courses employability could be one of the indicator or Quality.
- Experience Matters: Its important you learn from experienced. Remember experience makes man perfect, Check with institute about the Work experience of the Faculty members, now a days its available all over linkedin, or FB. Look at the reviews or just speak to faculty before joining. Remember niche players are better than jack of all. As training business is booming in India and other part of the word every one claims they are expert is ten other things which is impractical.
- Timing is Key: Computer Technology field is facing the challenge of fading out, in this great technology will last only for max 5 years. One has to be very quick and flexible enough to jump on right time, else opportunity is lost and it’s difficult to catch in later stage as it will have a chain effect. And new generation would have taken over.